- Smoking is not permitted on any Centaur vehicles at any time.
- Passengers who wish to sleep onboard the coach must ensure they do not obstruct any spare seats by storing belongings on them or by sleeping in the aisle seat next to an empty window seat so as to restrict access to the window seat.
- Please keep the use of mobile phones onboard the coach to a minimum. Telephone conversations should be conducted quietly and phones put on silent / vibrate mode so as not to disturb passengers who may wish to relax or sleep onboard the coach.
- Please try to keep conversation noise to a respectable level so as not to disturb those that may wish to sleep onboard.
- To ensure your journey is as quick as possible please help us make boarding speedy by ensuring you have your ticket ready to present to the driver. Please hand tear and stub style tickets to the driver and clearly present plastic card tickets so that expiry dates are easy to view.
- Passengers should not distract the driver while the vehicle is in motion and should keep conversations with the driver to a minmum. Your driver is responsible for the safety of all those onboard their vehicle and must be allowed to concentrate on the road ahead.
- Luggage - Lightweight personal items such as rucksacks or laptop bags should be stowed in the overhead racks of the vehicle. Luggage should not be placed on empty seats (which should be kept clear for boarding passengers) or placed in the gangway and/or adjacent to the emergency exit. Please ensure that when stowing an item in an overhead rack it is secure. Unsecure items may likely move in transit and potentially fall causing injury. For your comfort, large items of luggage (not exceeding 20kg) should be placed in the hold. Please speak to your driver who will assist you in stowing such items, do not attempt to stow them yourself.
- For the comfort of everyone onboard the coach passengers are asked to refrain from consuming food or drink with a pungent smell.
- When using the recline function on your seat please ensure you are not impeding the comfort of the passenger behind you.
- Passengers are requested to familiarise themselves with the emergency exits onboard the vehicles.
- A valid ticket must be carried when travelling on board. Centaur employees are authorised to require proof of identification so please carry suitable identification with you at all times. Without a valid ticket Centaur staff have the authority to charge you for your journey or may request that you leave the vehicle.
- Centaur employees are authorised to instruct any passengers who is acting in an antisocial way to disembark from the vehicle. Such behaviour includes irresponsible consumption of alcohol, drunken, threatening or abusive behaviour or language, undue noise from any instrument, radio, personal audio player or recording device and excessive or noisy use of mobile phones.
- In the interest of safety passengers are requested to remain seated while the vehicle is in motion. Passengers are required by law to wear a seat belt at all times and failure to do so could lead to a £30.00 fixed penalty fine issued by authorities which can increase to a maximum of £500 if the case goes to court.
- First aid kit and fire extinguishers are carried on board all vehicles and are for emergency use only.
- Animals are not permitted to travel on our vehicles. The exception being assistance animals. Passengers who are planning to travel with an assistance animal must contact us in advance so we can best assist their needs.